CCC Help French
This web page is about CCC Help French for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall CCC Help French from your PCATI
. More info about ATI can be read here
. More information about CCC Help French can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help French installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.63 MB (3805696
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0805.0357.5180
of CCC Help French. For other CCC Help French versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help French is an application offered by the software company ATI. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall CCC Help French is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help French with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help French or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help French". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help French application will be found automatically. When you click CCC Help French in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help French, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help French.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help French, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help French which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help French using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help French by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help French by ATI is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help French in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 15:17:02.283