CCC Help French
CCC Help French is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall CCC Help French from your computerATI
. Further information on ATI can be seen here
. Detailed information about CCC Help French can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is labeled CLI.exe.
CCC Help French is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.42 MB (3584512
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This data is about CCC Help French version 2010.1125.2141.38865
alone. For more CCC Help French versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help French is a program marketed by ATI. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall CCC Help French is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help French from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help French or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help French". The CCC Help French application will be found very quickly. After you click CCC Help French in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help French, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help French.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help French, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help French which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help French using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help French by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help French by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help French supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 14:25:10.920