CCC Help French
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall CCC Help French for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help French from your computerATI
. More information about ATI can be found here
. You can see more info related to CCC Help French at http://www.ati.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. CCC Help French's primary file takes about 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and is named CLI.exe.
CCC Help French contains of the executables below. They take 4.21 MB (4411904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help French version 2010.0122.0857.16002
only. For other CCC Help French versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help French is a program released by ATI. Some users choose to remove this program. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to remove CCC Help French is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help French from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help French or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help French". If it exists on your system the CCC Help French app will be found very quickly. When you select CCC Help French in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help French, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help French.
8. After removing CCC Help French, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help French that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help French using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help French by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help French by ATI is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help French in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 21:39:50.827