CCC Help French
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove CCC Help French for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help French from your computerATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. More information about CCC Help French can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help French is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, subject to the user's choice. The program's main executable file occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is named CLI.exe.
CCC Help French contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.64 MB (3813888
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This data is about CCC Help French version 2009.0702.1238.20840
only. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help French versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help French is a program by the software company ATI. Sometimes, users try to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to remove CCC Help French is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase CCC Help French using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help French or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help French". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help French app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CCC Help French in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help French, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help French.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help French, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help French that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help French using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help French by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help French by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help French in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:48:06.267