CCC Help Dutch
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall CCC Help Dutch for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Dutch from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. More information about CCC Help Dutch can be found at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the CCC Help Dutch program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. CCC Help Dutch's primary file takes around 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) and is called CCC.exe.
The executables below are part of CCC Help Dutch. They take about 6.52 MB (6834432
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.75 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This page is about CCC Help Dutch version 2013.0418.1205.19803
alone. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Dutch releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Dutch is a program marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to uninstall CCC Help Dutch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Dutch with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Dutch or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Dutch". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Dutch app will be found very quickly. After you click CCC Help Dutch in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Dutch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Dutch.
8. After removing CCC Help Dutch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Dutch which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Dutch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Dutch by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Dutch by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Dutch in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 19:54:44.947