CCC Help Dutch
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall CCC Help Dutch for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall CCC Help Dutch from your systemATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. More information about CCC Help Dutch can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is named CLI.exe.
CCC Help Dutch installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.18 MB (4383232
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (136.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2009.0602.2223.38408
of CCC Help Dutch. For more CCC Help Dutch versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Dutch is an application offered by ATI. Some users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall CCC Help Dutch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Dutch from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Dutch or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Dutch". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Dutch app will be found automatically. When you select CCC Help Dutch in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Dutch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Dutch.
8. After removing CCC Help Dutch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Dutch that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Dutch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Dutch by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Dutch by ATI is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Dutch in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-06 17:32:29.177