CCC Help Dutch
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall CCC Help Dutch for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Dutch from your PCATI
. Go over here
where you can get more info on ATI. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Dutch on ATI's web page. CCC Help Dutch is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The application's main executable file is titled CCC.exe and occupies 300.70 KB (307912 bytes).
CCC Help Dutch is composed of the following executables which occupy 9.44 MB (9899160
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Dutch version 2011.0804.1150.19367
alone. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Dutch releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Dutch is an application by ATI. Frequently, people try to remove this application. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to remove CCC Help Dutch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Dutch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Dutch or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Dutch". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Dutch app will be found automatically. After you click CCC Help Dutch in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Dutch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Dutch.
8. After removing CCC Help Dutch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Dutch that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Dutch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Dutch by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Dutch by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Dutch in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 18:13:35.507