Box Rock is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Box Rock from your PCBox Rock
. Check out here
for more info on Box Rock. Please open http://boxrock.info/support
if you want to read more on Box Rock on Box Rock's web page. Box Rock is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock\BoxRockuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Box Rock. Box Rock's primary file takes around 101.73 KB (104168 bytes) and its name is BoxRock.BrowserAdapter.exe.
Box Rock installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.42 MB (2533072
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BoxRockUninstall.exe (252.34 KB)
- utilBoxRock.exe (516.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BoxRock.BrowserAdapter.exe (101.73 KB)
- BoxRock.BrowserAdapter64.exe (118.73 KB)
- BoxRock.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- BoxRock.PurBrowse64.exe (344.73 KB)
The current page applies to Box Rock version 2015.01.22.022333
alone. For other Box Rock versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Box Rock is an application by Box Rock. Some people decide to remove this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to remove Box Rock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Box Rock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Box Rock or simply click the Search field and type in "Box Rock". If it exists on your system the Box Rock program will be found very quickly. When you click Box Rock in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Box Rock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Box Rock:
- The web site of the application is: http://boxrock.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock\BoxRockuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Box Rock.
8. After removing Box Rock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Box Rock that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Box Rock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Box Rock by Box Rock from your PC, nor are we saying that Box Rock by Box Rock is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Box Rock in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-22 04:41:59.417