Box Rock is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Box Rock from your PCBox Rock
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Box Rock. Further information about Box Rock can be found at http://boxrock.info/support
. Box Rock is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. Box Rock's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock\BoxRockuninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled BoxRock.BrowserAdapter.exe and occupies 103.23 KB (105704 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Box Rock. They occupy about 1.80 MB (1889112
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BoxRockUninstall.exe (253.20 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BoxRock.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- BoxRock.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- BoxRock.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- BoxRock.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
- utilBoxRock.exe (400.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.03.06.180458
of Box Rock. For other Box Rock versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Box Rock:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Box Rock
Box Rock is a program marketed by Box Rock. Some computer users decide to erase this program. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to erase Box Rock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Box Rock from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Box Rock or simply click the Search feature and type in "Box Rock". The Box Rock app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Box Rock in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Box Rock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Box Rock:
- The publisher is: http://boxrock.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock\BoxRockuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Box Rock.
8. After uninstalling Box Rock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Box Rock which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Box Rock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Box Rock by Box Rock from your computer, nor are we saying that Box Rock by Box Rock is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Box Rock in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 19:49:03.537