Box Rock is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Box Rock from your computerBox Rock
. Further information on Box Rock can be seen here
. You can get more details on Box Rock at http://boxrock.info/support
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock\BoxRockuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Box Rock. Box Rock's main file takes about 252.88 KB (258944 bytes) and is named BoxRockUninstall.exe.
Box Rock contains of the executables below. They take 905.60 KB (927336
bytes) on disk.
- BoxRockUninstall.exe (252.88 KB)
- updateBoxRock.exe (652.73 KB)
This info is about Box Rock version 2015.01.25.212333
alone. You can find here a few links to other Box Rock versions:
...click to view all...
Box Rock is an application released by Box Rock. Frequently, people want to erase it. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to erase Box Rock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Box Rock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Box Rock or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Box Rock". If it is installed on your PC the Box Rock program will be found automatically. After you click Box Rock in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Box Rock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Box Rock:
- The publisher is: http://boxrock.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock\BoxRockuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Box Rock.
8. After uninstalling Box Rock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Box Rock that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Box Rock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Box Rock by Box Rock from your PC, we are not saying that Box Rock by Box Rock is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Box Rock supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-25 22:43:41.287