Box Rock is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Box Rock from your PCBox Rock
. Go over here
for more details on Box Rock. More details about Box Rock can be found at http://boxrock.info/support
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Box Rock by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock\BoxRockuninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. BoxRock.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 103.23 KB (105704 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Box Rock. They take about 2.16 MB (2265800
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BoxRockUninstall.exe (252.84 KB)
- utilBoxRock.exe (384.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BoxRock.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- BoxRock.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- BoxRock.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- BoxRock.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The current web page applies to Box Rock version 2015.02.08.072450
only. You can find below info on other releases of Box Rock:
...click to view all...
Box Rock has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall Box Rock:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Box Rock
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Box Rock
Generally the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Box Rock\0
- C:\Program Files\Box Rock\bin\7za.exe
- C:\PROGRAM FILES\BOX ROCK\bin\bau
- C:\Program Files\Box Rock\bin\BoxRock.BrowserAdapter.exe
Additional registry values that you should clean:
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\Box Rock
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Box Rock
Box Rock is a program marketed by the software company Box Rock. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Box Rock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Box Rock from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Box Rock or simply click the Search field and type in "Box Rock". If it exists on your system the Box Rock application will be found automatically. When you select Box Rock in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Box Rock, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Box Rock:
- The web site of the program is: http://boxrock.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock\BoxRockuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Box Rock.
8. After removing Box Rock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Box Rock which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Box Rock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Box Rock by Box Rock from your PC, nor are we saying that Box Rock by Box Rock is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Box Rock in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-08 09:07:39.113