This info is about Box Rock for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Box Rock from your systemBox Rock
. Open here
where you can find out more on Box Rock. More information about Box Rock can be seen at http://boxrock.info/support
. Box Rock is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock folder, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock\BoxRockUn.exe REP_ is the full command line if you want to remove Box Rock. Box Rock's primary file takes about 1.71 MB (1791208 bytes) and is named BoxRock.BOAS.exe.
Box Rock installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.70 MB (8073512
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BoxRockUn.exe (530.73 KB)
- BoxRockUninstall.exe (252.52 KB)
- utilBoxRock.exe (402.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BoxRock.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- BoxRock.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- BoxRock.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- BoxRock.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- BoxRock.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- BoxRock.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- BoxRock.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The current web page applies to Box Rock version 2015.01.10.042300
alone. For other Box Rock versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Box Rock is an application released by Box Rock. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Box Rock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Box Rock from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Box Rock or simply activate the Search field and type in "Box Rock". If it exists on your system the Box Rock app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Box Rock in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Box Rock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Box Rock:
- The software company is: http://boxrock.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock\BoxRockUn.exe REP_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Box Rock.
8. After uninstalling Box Rock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Box Rock that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Box Rock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Box Rock by Box Rock from your computer, we are not saying that Box Rock by Box Rock is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Box Rock in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-20 03:34:49.937