Box Rock is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Box Rock from your computerBox Rock
. Take a look here
for more information on Box Rock. Please follow http://boxrock.info/support
if you want to read more on Box Rock on Box Rock's website. Box Rock is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock directory, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock\BoxRockuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Box Rock. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.71 MB (1791208 bytes) on disk and is labeled BoxRock.BOAS.exe.
Box Rock is comprised of the following executables which occupy 7.18 MB (7530000
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- BoxRockUninstall.exe (252.48 KB)
- utilBoxRock.exe (402.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BoxRock.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- BoxRock.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- BoxRock.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- BoxRock.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- BoxRock.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- BoxRock.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- BoxRock.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
This page is about Box Rock version 2014.12.17.002110
alone. Click on the links below for other Box Rock versions:
...click to view all...
Box Rock is a program by the software company Box Rock. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Box Rock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Box Rock with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Box Rock or simply click the Search field and type in "Box Rock". The Box Rock program will be found very quickly. After you select Box Rock in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Box Rock, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Box Rock:
- The software company is: http://boxrock.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock\BoxRockuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Box Rock.
8. After uninstalling Box Rock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Box Rock which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Box Rock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Box Rock by Box Rock from your PC, nor are we saying that Box Rock by Box Rock is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Box Rock in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-19 10:23:39.950