This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Box Rock for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Box Rock from your computerBox Rock
. Go over here
for more information on Box Rock. Click on http://boxrock.info/support
to get more information about Box Rock on Box Rock's website. Box Rock is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock directory, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock\BoxRockuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Box Rock. Box Rock's main file takes about 389.23 KB (398568 bytes) and is named utilBoxRock.exe.
Box Rock contains of the executables below. They occupy 641.88 KB (657280
bytes) on disk.
- BoxRockUninstall.exe (252.65 KB)
- utilBoxRock.exe (389.23 KB)
This info is about Box Rock version 2015.02.25.110324
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Box Rock:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Box Rock.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Box Rock from your computer:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Box Rock
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
Box Rock is an application offered by Box Rock. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to erase Box Rock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Box Rock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Box Rock or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Box Rock". If it is installed on your PC the Box Rock app will be found very quickly. After you click Box Rock in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Box Rock, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Box Rock:
- The web site of the program is: http://boxrock.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock\BoxRockuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Box Rock.
8. After uninstalling Box Rock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Box Rock that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Box Rock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Box Rock by Box Rock from your PC, we are not saying that Box Rock by Box Rock is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Box Rock in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-25 11:55:50.053