You can find below details on how to remove Box Rock for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Box Rock from your PCBox Rock
. Additional info about Box Rock can be seen here
. You can read more about about Box Rock at http://boxrock.info/support
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Box Rock directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. Box Rock's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Box Rock\BoxRockuninstall.exe. BoxRock.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 103.23 KB (105704 bytes) on disk.
Box Rock installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.72 MB (1805712
bytes) on disk.
- BoxRockUninstall.exe (252.98 KB)
- utilBoxRock.exe (381.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BoxRock.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- BoxRock.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
The current web page applies to Box Rock version 2015.02.27.080333
only. You can find below info on other releases of Box Rock:
...click to view all...
Box Rock has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Box Rock when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Box Rock
- C:\Program Files\Box Rock\bin\utilBoxRock.exe.config
- C:\Program Files\Box Rock\bin\utilBoxRock.InstallState
- C:\Program Files\Box Rock\BoxRock.ico
- C:\Program Files\Box Rock\updateBoxRock.exe.config
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Box Rock
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Box Rock
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Util Box Rock\ImagePath
Box Rock is an application marketed by Box Rock. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to erase Box Rock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Box Rock from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Box Rock or simply click the Search field and type in "Box Rock". If it exists on your system the Box Rock application will be found automatically. When you select Box Rock in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Box Rock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Box Rock:
- The web site of the application is: http://boxrock.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Box Rock\BoxRockuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Box Rock.
8. After uninstalling Box Rock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Box Rock which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Box Rock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Box Rock by Box Rock from your PC, nor are we saying that Box Rock by Box Rock is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Box Rock supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-27 10:03:50.313