Box Rock is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Box Rock from your systemBox Rock
. You can find out more on Box Rock or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://boxrock.info/support
if you want to read more on Box Rock on Box Rock's website. Usually the Box Rock program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Box Rock is C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock\BoxRockuninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named 7za.exe and occupies 523.50 KB (536064 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Box Rock. They occupy about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about Box Rock version 2014.11.08.152050
alone. You can find below a few links to other Box Rock versions:
...click to view all...
Box Rock is an application offered by the software company Box Rock. Some computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Box Rock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Box Rock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Box Rock or simply activate the Search field and type in "Box Rock". The Box Rock application will be found very quickly. When you click Box Rock in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Box Rock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Box Rock:
- The publisher is: http://boxrock.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock\BoxRockuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Box Rock.
8. After uninstalling Box Rock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Box Rock which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Box Rock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Box Rock by Box Rock from your PC, nor are we saying that Box Rock by Box Rock is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Box Rock in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-23 10:38:47.267