Box Rock is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Box Rock from your systemBox Rock
. Check out here
where you can read more on Box Rock. You can get more details on Box Rock at http://boxrock.info/support
. Box Rock is commonly installed in the C:\Archivos de programa\Box Rock folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can uninstall Box Rock by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Archivos de programa\Box Rock\BoxRockuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. BoxRock.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 103.23 KB (105704 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Box Rock. They take about 2.13 MB (2238664
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BoxRockUninstall.exe (252.84 KB)
- utilBoxRock.exe (398.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BoxRock.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- BoxRock.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- BoxRock.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- BoxRock.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
The current page applies to Box Rock version 2015.02.06.202445
only. You can find below info on other releases of Box Rock:
...click to view all...
Box Rock is a program released by the software company Box Rock. Some users try to erase it. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Box Rock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Box Rock from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Box Rock or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Box Rock". If it is installed on your PC the Box Rock program will be found very quickly. When you select Box Rock in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Box Rock, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Box Rock:
- The web site of the application is: http://boxrock.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Archivos de programa\Box Rock\BoxRockuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Box Rock.
8. After uninstalling Box Rock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Box Rock which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Box Rock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Box Rock by Box Rock from your PC, nor are we saying that Box Rock by Box Rock is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Box Rock in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 00:06:11.253