This page is about Box Rock for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Box Rock from your PCBox Rock
. Further information on Box Rock can be seen here
. More details about Box Rock can be seen at http://boxrock.info/support
. Box Rock is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock directory, subject to the user's option. Box Rock's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock\BoxRockUn.exe REP_. The program's main executable file is named BoxRock.BOAS.exe and it has a size of 1.71 MB (1791208 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Box Rock. They occupy 7.69 MB (8068736
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BoxRockUn.exe (530.73 KB)
- BoxRockUninstall.exe (252.86 KB)
- utilBoxRock.exe (399.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BoxRock.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- BoxRock.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- BoxRock.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- BoxRock.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- BoxRock.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- BoxRock.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- BoxRock.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
This info is about Box Rock version 2015.02.17.132529
only. Click on the links below for other Box Rock versions:
...click to view all...
Box Rock has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories found on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Box Rock's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Box Rock
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock\BoxRock.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock\BoxRockbho.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock\updateBoxRock.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock\updateBoxRock.InstallState
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Box Rock
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Box Rock
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Box Rock
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Box Rock\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Box Rock\DisplayName
Box Rock is a program by Box Rock. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Box Rock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Box Rock from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Box Rock or simply activate the Search field and type in "Box Rock". If it is installed on your PC the Box Rock app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Box Rock in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Box Rock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Box Rock:
- The web site of the program is: http://boxrock.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock\BoxRockUn.exe REP_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Box Rock.
8. After removing Box Rock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Box Rock that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Box Rock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Box Rock by Box Rock from your computer, we are not saying that Box Rock by Box Rock is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Box Rock supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 07:17:19.973