You can find below details on how to remove Box Rock for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Box Rock from your PCBox Rock
. You can read more on Box Rock or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about Box Rock at http://boxrock.info/support
. Usually the Box Rock application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Box Rock directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Box Rock by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Box Rock\BoxRockuninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. BoxRock.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 101.73 KB (104168 bytes) on disk.
Box Rock installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.62 MB (2747120
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BoxRockUninstall.exe (252.88 KB)
- utilBoxRock.exe (648.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BoxRock.BrowserAdapter.exe (101.73 KB)
- BoxRock.BrowserAdapter64.exe (118.73 KB)
- BoxRock.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- BoxRock.PurBrowse.exe (289.23 KB)
This web page is about Box Rock version 2015.01.24.202330
alone. Click on the links below for other Box Rock versions:
...click to view all...
Box Rock is a program offered by Box Rock. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Box Rock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Box Rock from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Box Rock or simply click the Search feature and type in "Box Rock". If it is installed on your PC the Box Rock application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Box Rock in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Box Rock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Box Rock:
- The publisher is: http://boxrock.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Box Rock\BoxRockuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Box Rock.
8. After uninstalling Box Rock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Box Rock that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Box Rock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Box Rock by Box Rock from your computer, we are not saying that Box Rock by Box Rock is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Box Rock supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-24 22:46:43.040