Box Rock is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Box Rock from your systemBox Rock
. More information about Box Rock can be found here
. Detailed information about Box Rock can be found at http://boxrock.info/support
. Box Rock is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Box Rock directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files\Box Rock\BoxRockuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Box Rock. The program's main executable file has a size of 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk and is titled 7za.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Box Rock. They take 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2015.01.13.182301
of Box Rock. You can find below a few links to other Box Rock releases:
...click to view all...
Box Rock is an application offered by Box Rock. Some computer users try to erase this program. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to erase Box Rock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Box Rock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Box Rock or simply activate the Search field and type in "Box Rock". If it is installed on your PC the Box Rock program will be found very quickly. When you select Box Rock in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Box Rock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Box Rock:
- The software company is: http://boxrock.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Box Rock\BoxRockuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Box Rock.
8. After uninstalling Box Rock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Box Rock that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Box Rock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Box Rock by Box Rock from your PC, we are not saying that Box Rock by Box Rock is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Box Rock in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-12 19:37:17.410