You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Box Rock for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Box Rock from your systemBox Rock
. Open here
where you can get more info on Box Rock. More info about the program Box Rock can be found at http://boxrock.info/support
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Box Rock directory (same installation drive as Windows). Box Rock's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Box Rock\BoxRockUn.exe OFS_. The application's main executable file occupies 387.73 KB (397032 bytes) on disk and is labeled utilBoxRock.exe.
Box Rock is comprised of the following executables which occupy 8.01 MB (8402912
bytes) on disk:
- BoxRockUn.exe (530.73 KB)
- updateBoxRock.exe (390.23 KB)
- utilBoxRock.exe (387.73 KB)
This data is about Box Rock version 2014.10.31.173108
alone. For more Box Rock versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Box Rock is an application offered by the software company Box Rock. Some people decide to erase this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Box Rock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Box Rock from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Box Rock or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Box Rock". The Box Rock app will be found very quickly. After you select Box Rock in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Box Rock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Box Rock:
- The web site of the application is: http://boxrock.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Box Rock\BoxRockUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Box Rock.
8. After removing Box Rock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Box Rock which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Box Rock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Box Rock by Box Rock from your computer, we are not saying that Box Rock by Box Rock is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Box Rock in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-08 18:37:45.180