This page is about Box Rock for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Box Rock from your PCBox Rock
. Go over here
for more details on Box Rock. Click on http://boxrock.info/support
to get more info about Box Rock on Box Rock's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Box Rock directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Box Rock is C:\Program Files\Box Rock\BoxRockuninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 289.73 KB (296680 bytes) on disk and is called BoxRock.PurBrowse.exe.
The executable files below are part of Box Rock. They occupy an average of 1.31 MB (1371168
bytes) on disk.
- BoxRockUninstall.exe (252.85 KB)
- utilBoxRock.exe (398.23 KB)
- BoxRock.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.02.07.062446
of Box Rock. For more Box Rock versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Box Rock.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Box Rock from your computer:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Box Rock
Box Rock is a program released by the software company Box Rock. Some people want to erase this application. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to erase Box Rock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Box Rock with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Box Rock or simply click the Search feature and type in "Box Rock". If it is installed on your PC the Box Rock application will be found automatically. After you select Box Rock in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Box Rock, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Box Rock:
- The publisher is: http://boxrock.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Box Rock\BoxRockuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Box Rock.
8. After removing Box Rock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Box Rock which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Box Rock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Box Rock by Box Rock from your PC, nor are we saying that Box Rock by Box Rock is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Box Rock supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 09:47:40.890