This info is about Box Rock for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Box Rock from your computerBox Rock
. You can read more on Box Rock or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://boxrock.info/support
if you want to read more on Box Rock on Box Rock's web page. Box Rock is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock\BoxRockuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Box Rock. utilBoxRock.exe is the Box Rock's main executable file and it takes around 628.73 KB (643816 bytes) on disk.
Box Rock is comprised of the following executables which take 1.99 MB (2082632
bytes) on disk:
- BoxRockUninstall.exe (252.87 KB)
- utilBoxRock.exe (628.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.02.14.202518
of Box Rock. You can find here a few links to other Box Rock releases:
...click to view all...
Box Rock is an application by the software company Box Rock. Some computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Box Rock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Box Rock from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Box Rock or simply click the Search field and type in "Box Rock". If it is installed on your PC the Box Rock app will be found very quickly. After you select Box Rock in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Box Rock, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Box Rock:
- The software company is: http://boxrock.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock\BoxRockuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Box Rock.
8. After uninstalling Box Rock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Box Rock which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Box Rock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Box Rock by Box Rock from your PC, nor are we saying that Box Rock by Box Rock is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Box Rock in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 20:37:40.670