Box Rock is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Box Rock from your computerBox Rock
. More information on Box Rock can be found here
. You can get more details about Box Rock at http://boxrock.info/support
. Box Rock is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Box Rock's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock\BoxRockuninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 103.23 KB (105704 bytes) on disk and is called BoxRock.BrowserAdapter.exe.
Box Rock contains of the executables below. They take 2.19 MB (2298384
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BoxRockUninstall.exe (252.66 KB)
- utilBoxRock.exe (400.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BoxRock.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- BoxRock.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- BoxRock.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- BoxRock.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.02.23.092540
of Box Rock. For more Box Rock versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Box Rock is a program released by the software company Box Rock. Some people decide to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Box Rock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Box Rock with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Box Rock or simply click the Search field and type in "Box Rock". The Box Rock application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Box Rock in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Box Rock, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Box Rock:
- The publisher is: http://boxrock.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock\BoxRockuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Box Rock.
8. After uninstalling Box Rock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Box Rock that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Box Rock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Box Rock by Box Rock from your computer, we are not saying that Box Rock by Box Rock is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Box Rock in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 10:43:23.483