This web page is about Box Rock for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Box Rock from your computerBox Rock
. Additional info about Box Rock can be seen here
. Please follow http://boxrock.info/support
if you want to read more on Box Rock on Box Rock's web page. Box Rock is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Box Rock folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can uninstall Box Rock by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Box Rock\BoxRockUn.exe REP_. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled BoxRock.BOAS.exe and its approximative size is 1.71 MB (1791208 bytes).
Box Rock is comprised of the following executables which occupy 6.50 MB (6819752
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- BoxRockUn.exe (555.23 KB)
- BoxRockUninstall.exe (252.87 KB)
- utilBoxRock.exe (636.20 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BoxRock.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- BoxRock.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- BoxRock.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.70 KB)
- BoxRock.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.20 KB)
- BoxRock.expext.exe (112.70 KB)
- BoxRock.Plinx.exe (64.20 KB)
- BoxRock.PurBrowse.exe (289.70 KB)
This info is about Box Rock version 2015.01.25.162332
alone. Click on the links below for other Box Rock versions:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and Windows registry data will not be removed when you are trying to remove Box Rock from your computer.Folders that were found:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Box Rock:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock
Additional values that are not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock\bin\67561acec4434c399e1607f6354b97f2.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock\bin\67561acec4434c399e1607f6354b97f264.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock\bin\BoxRock.BrowserAdapter.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock\bin\BoxRock.BrowserAdapter64.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Update Box Rock\ImagePath
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Util Box Rock\ImagePath
Box Rock is an application marketed by the software company Box Rock. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Box Rock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Box Rock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Box Rock or simply click the Search field and type in "Box Rock". If it is installed on your PC the Box Rock program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Box Rock in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Box Rock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Box Rock:
- The software company is: http://boxrock.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Box Rock\BoxRockUn.exe REP_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Box Rock.
8. After removing Box Rock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Box Rock that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Box Rock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Box Rock by Box Rock from your computer, we are not saying that Box Rock by Box Rock is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Box Rock in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-14 07:54:16.037