This web page is about Box Rock for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Box Rock from your computerBox Rock
. Additional info about Box Rock can be seen here
. Please follow http://boxrock.info/support
if you want to read more on Box Rock on Box Rock's web page. Box Rock is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Box Rock folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can uninstall Box Rock by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Box Rock\BoxRockUn.exe REP_. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled BoxRock.BOAS.exe and its approximative size is 1.71 MB (1791208 bytes).
Box Rock is comprised of the following executables which occupy 6.50 MB (6819752
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- BoxRockUn.exe (555.23 KB)
- BoxRockUninstall.exe (252.87 KB)
- utilBoxRock.exe (636.20 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BoxRock.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- BoxRock.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- BoxRock.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.70 KB)
- BoxRock.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.20 KB)
- BoxRock.expext.exe (112.70 KB)
- BoxRock.Plinx.exe (64.20 KB)
- BoxRock.PurBrowse.exe (289.70 KB)
This info is about Box Rock version 2015.01.25.162332
alone. Click on the links below for other Box Rock versions:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and Windows registry data will not be removed when you are trying to remove Box Rock from your computer.Folders that were found:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Box Rock:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock
Additional values that are not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock\bin\67561acec4434c399e1607f6354b97f2.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock\bin\67561acec4434c399e1607f6354b97f264.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock\bin\BoxRock.BrowserAdapter.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock\bin\BoxRock.BrowserAdapter64.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Update Box Rock\ImagePath
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Util Box Rock\ImagePath
Box Rock is an application marketed by the software company Box Rock. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Box Rock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Box Rock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Box Rock or simply click the Search feature and type in "Box Rock". The Box Rock app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Box Rock in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Box Rock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Box Rock:
- The web site of the application is: http://boxrock.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Box Rock\BoxRockUn.exe REP_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Box Rock.
8. After removing Box Rock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Box Rock that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Box Rock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Box Rock by Box Rock from your computer, we are not saying that Box Rock by Box Rock is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Box Rock in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-14 07:54:16.037