This info is about Box Rock for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Box Rock from your PCBox Rock
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Box Rock. You can see more info on Box Rock at http://boxrock.info/support
. Box Rock is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock directory, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock\BoxRockuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Box Rock. BoxRock.BrowserAdapter.exe is the Box Rock's primary executable file and it takes circa 103.23 KB (105704 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Box Rock. They occupy 2.19 MB (2298416
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BoxRockUninstall.exe (252.69 KB)
- utilBoxRock.exe (400.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BoxRock.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- BoxRock.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- BoxRock.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- BoxRock.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The current web page applies to Box Rock version 2015.02.23.042539
alone. You can find below a few links to other Box Rock versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Box Rock:
The files below remain on your disk by Box Rock when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Box Rock
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache\Low\Box Rock_iels
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
Box Rock is an application by the software company Box Rock. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Box Rock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Box Rock with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Box Rock or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Box Rock". If it is installed on your PC the Box Rock application will be found very quickly. After you select Box Rock in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Box Rock, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Box Rock:
- The publisher is: http://boxrock.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock\BoxRockuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Box Rock.
8. After uninstalling Box Rock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Box Rock that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Box Rock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Box Rock by Box Rock from your computer, we are not saying that Box Rock by Box Rock is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Box Rock in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 07:48:37.823