BlueStacks App Player
This page contains complete information on how to remove BlueStacks App Player for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall BlueStacks App Player from your systemBlueStack Systems, Inc.
. Open here
for more details on BlueStack Systems, Inc.. Usually the BlueStacks App Player program is found in the C:\Program Files\BlueStacks folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for BlueStacks App Player is C:\Program Files\BlueStacks\BlueStacksUninstaller.exe -tmp. BlueStacks App Player's primary file takes about 617.51 KB (632328 bytes) and is called HD-Player.exe.
The executable files below are part of BlueStacks App Player. They take about 43.44 MB (45553430
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7zr.exe (325.50 KB)
- BlueStacksMicroInstaller.exe (447.01 KB)
- BlueStacksUninstaller.exe (741.01 KB)
- BstkSVC.exe (4.53 MB)
- BstkVMMgr.exe (1,013.56 KB)
- DiskCompactionTool.exe (379.51 KB)
- HD-Aapt.exe (15.76 MB)
- HD-Adb.exe (12.10 MB)
- HD-Agent.exe (473.51 KB)
- HD-ApkHandler.exe (371.01 KB)
- HD-BlockDeviceTool.exe (647.47 KB)
- HD-ConfigHttpProxy.exe (364.51 KB)
- HD-CreateSymlink.exe (358.51 KB)
- HD-DataManager.exe (756.01 KB)
- HD-DeviceCaps.exe (364.51 KB)
- HD-GLCheck.exe (538.97 KB)
- HD-GuestCommandRunner.exe (360.51 KB)
- HD-LogCollector.exe (441.51 KB)
- HD-MultiInstanceManager.exe (197.01 KB)
- HD-Player.exe (617.51 KB)
- HD-Plus-Tool-Native.exe (538.47 KB)
- HD-png2ico.exe (159.00 KB)
- HD-Quit.exe (360.01 KB)
- HD-QuitMultiInstall.exe (367.01 KB)
- HD-RunApp.exe (365.51 KB)
- HD-SslCertificateTool.exe (371.01 KB)
- HD-UnRegRegCom.exe (372.01 KB)
- HD-VmManager.exe (387.51 KB)
The current web page applies to BlueStacks App Player version 220.127.116.1108
alone. Click on the links below for other BlueStacks App Player versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Frequently the following registry data will not be cleaned:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\BlueStacks\HD-MultiInstanceManager.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\BlueStacks\HD-RunApp.exe
BlueStacks App Player is a program offered by the software company BlueStack Systems, Inc.. Some users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall BlueStacks App Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall BlueStacks App Player from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate BlueStacks App Player or simply click the Search feature and type in "BlueStacks App Player". If it exists on your system the BlueStacks App Player program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select BlueStacks App Player in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding BlueStacks App Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BlueStacks App Player.
8. After removing BlueStacks App Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong BlueStacks App Player which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BlueStacks App Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove BlueStacks App Player supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-23 16:22:57.187