BlueStacks App Player
This web page contains complete information on how to remove BlueStacks App Player for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall BlueStacks App Player from your PCBlueStack Systems, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on BlueStack Systems, Inc.. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueStacks directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. BlueStacks App Player's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueStacks\HD-RuntimeUninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled HD-StartLauncher.exe and it has a size of 636.77 KB (652048 bytes).
The executable files below are part of BlueStacks App Player. They take about 11.78 MB (12353359
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- HD-Adb.exe (401.28 KB)
- HD-Agent.exe (800.77 KB)
- HD-ApkHandler.exe (660.77 KB)
- HD-BlockDevice.exe (255.27 KB)
- HD-CreateSymlink.exe (380.77 KB)
- HD-Frontend.exe (916.77 KB)
- HD-GLCheck.exe (672.77 KB)
- HD-LogCollector.exe (652.77 KB)
- HD-LogRotator.exe (636.77 KB)
- HD-LogRotatorService.exe (376.77 KB)
- HD-Network.exe (369.77 KB)
- HD-OptiPng.exe (96.50 KB)
- HD-png2ico.exe (159.00 KB)
- HD-Quit.exe (636.77 KB)
- HD-Restart.exe (644.77 KB)
- HD-RunApp.exe (656.77 KB)
- HD-RuntimeUninstaller.exe (636.77 KB)
- HD-Service.exe (392.77 KB)
- HD-SharedFolder.exe (358.77 KB)
- HD-StartLauncher.exe (636.77 KB)
- HD-TileCreator.exe (688.77 KB)
- HD-unzip.exe (212.50 KB)
- HD-UpdaterService.exe (752.77 KB)
- HD-zip.exe (66.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.8.8.8006
of BlueStacks App Player. Click on the links below for other BlueStacks App Player versions:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry data will not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove BlueStacks App Player from your computer.The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove BlueStacks App Player:
Many times the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
BlueStacks App Player is an application offered by the software company BlueStack Systems, Inc.. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to uninstall BlueStacks App Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove BlueStacks App Player from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find BlueStacks App Player or simply click the Search field and type in "BlueStacks App Player". If it is installed on your PC the BlueStacks App Player application will be found very quickly. When you click BlueStacks App Player in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding BlueStacks App Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BlueStacks App Player.
8. After uninstalling BlueStacks App Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of BlueStacks App Player which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BlueStacks App Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove BlueStacks App Player supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-07 21:12:40.153