BlueStacks App Player
This web page is about BlueStacks App Player for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall BlueStacks App Player from your computerBlueStack Systems, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on BlueStack Systems, Inc.. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueStacks folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall BlueStacks App Player by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueStacks\HD-Uninstaller.exe :tmp. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. BlueStacks App Player's main file takes about 800.02 KB (819224 bytes) and is called Bluestacks.exe.
BlueStacks App Player contains of the executables below. They take 18.00 MB (18872640
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Bluestacks.exe (800.02 KB)
- BlueStacksTV.exe (623.02 KB)
- BlueStacksUI.exe (157.02 KB)
- BstkSVC.exe (3.90 MB)
- BstkVMMgr.exe (1.14 MB)
- HD-Adb.exe (987.50 KB)
- HD-Agent.exe (220.52 KB)
- HD-ApkHandler.exe (414.02 KB)
- HD-BlockDevice.exe (294.52 KB)
- HD-BlockDeviceTool.exe (177.52 KB)
- HD-ConfigHttpProxy.exe (397.02 KB)
- HD-CreateSymlink.exe (393.52 KB)
- HD-DataManager.exe (424.02 KB)
- HD-DeviceCaps.exe (402.52 KB)
- HD-Frontend.exe (409.02 KB)
- HD-GLCheck.exe (833.02 KB)
- HD-GuestCommandRunner.exe (398.52 KB)
- HD-LogCollector.exe (465.52 KB)
- HD-LogRotator.exe (397.52 KB)
- HD-LogRotatorService.exe (396.52 KB)
- HD-Network.exe (395.52 KB)
- HD-Plus-Service.exe (442.02 KB)
- HD-Plus-Tool-Native.exe (96.52 KB)
- HD-png2ico.exe (159.00 KB)
- HD-Quit.exe (398.52 KB)
- HD-QuitMultiInstance.exe (396.02 KB)
- HD-Restart.exe (405.02 KB)
- HD-RunApp.exe (406.52 KB)
- HD-Service.exe (418.02 KB)
- HD-SharedFolder.exe (388.52 KB)
- HD-SslCertificateTool.exe (403.02 KB)
- HD-Uninstaller.exe (416.02 KB)
- HD-unzip.exe (212.50 KB)
- HD-Updater.exe (397.52 KB)
- HD-VmManager.exe (72.52 KB)
- HD-zip.exe (66.50 KB)
This data is about BlueStacks App Player version 220.127.116.1160
only. Click on the links below for other BlueStacks App Player versions:
...click to view all...
BlueStacks App Player is an application released by BlueStack Systems, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to remove BlueStacks App Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete BlueStacks App Player from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find BlueStacks App Player or simply click the Search feature and type in "BlueStacks App Player". If it is installed on your PC the BlueStacks App Player app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select BlueStacks App Player in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding BlueStacks App Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BlueStacks App Player.
8. After removing BlueStacks App Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong BlueStacks App Player that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BlueStacks App Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove BlueStacks App Player supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-18 02:33:39.150