BlueStacks App Player
This web page is about BlueStacks App Player for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall BlueStacks App Player from your computerBlueStack Systems, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on BlueStack Systems, Inc.. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueStacks folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall BlueStacks App Player by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueStacks\HD-Uninstaller.exe :tmp. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. BlueStacks App Player's main file takes about 800.02 KB (819224 bytes) and is called Bluestacks.exe.
BlueStacks App Player contains of the executables below. They take 18.00 MB (18872640
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Bluestacks.exe (800.02 KB)
- BlueStacksTV.exe (623.02 KB)
- BlueStacksUI.exe (157.02 KB)
- BstkSVC.exe (3.90 MB)
- BstkVMMgr.exe (1.14 MB)
- HD-Adb.exe (987.50 KB)
- HD-Agent.exe (220.52 KB)
- HD-ApkHandler.exe (414.02 KB)
- HD-BlockDevice.exe (294.52 KB)
- HD-BlockDeviceTool.exe (177.52 KB)
- HD-ConfigHttpProxy.exe (397.02 KB)
- HD-CreateSymlink.exe (393.52 KB)
- HD-DataManager.exe (424.02 KB)
- HD-DeviceCaps.exe (402.52 KB)
- HD-Frontend.exe (409.02 KB)
- HD-GLCheck.exe (833.02 KB)
- HD-GuestCommandRunner.exe (398.52 KB)
- HD-LogCollector.exe (465.52 KB)
- HD-LogRotator.exe (397.52 KB)
- HD-LogRotatorService.exe (396.52 KB)
- HD-Network.exe (395.52 KB)
- HD-Plus-Service.exe (442.02 KB)
- HD-Plus-Tool-Native.exe (96.52 KB)
- HD-png2ico.exe (159.00 KB)
- HD-Quit.exe (398.52 KB)
- HD-QuitMultiInstance.exe (396.02 KB)
- HD-Restart.exe (405.02 KB)
- HD-RunApp.exe (406.52 KB)
- HD-Service.exe (418.02 KB)
- HD-SharedFolder.exe (388.52 KB)
- HD-SslCertificateTool.exe (403.02 KB)
- HD-Uninstaller.exe (416.02 KB)
- HD-unzip.exe (212.50 KB)
- HD-Updater.exe (397.52 KB)
- HD-VmManager.exe (72.52 KB)
- HD-zip.exe (66.50 KB)
This data is about BlueStacks App Player version 126.96.36.19960
only. Click on the links below for other BlueStacks App Player versions:
...click to view all...
BlueStacks App Player is an application released by BlueStack Systems, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to remove BlueStacks App Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete BlueStacks App Player from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate BlueStacks App Player or simply activate the Search field and type in "BlueStacks App Player". The BlueStacks App Player program will be found very quickly. After you select BlueStacks App Player in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding BlueStacks App Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BlueStacks App Player.
8. After removing BlueStacks App Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong BlueStacks App Player that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BlueStacks App Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove BlueStacks App Player supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-18 02:33:39.150