BlueStacks App Player
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall BlueStacks App Player for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall BlueStacks App Player from your PCBlueStack Systems, Inc.
. More data about BlueStack Systems, Inc. can be found here
. BlueStacks App Player is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\BlueStacks folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. BlueStacks App Player's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\BlueStacks\BlueStacksUninstaller.exe -tmp. HD-Player.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 614.51 KB (629256 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in BlueStacks App Player. They take 15.54 MB (16290016
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7zr.exe (325.50 KB)
- BlueStacksUninstaller.exe (1.15 MB)
- BstkSVC.exe (4.53 MB)
- BstkVMMgr.exe (1,013.59 KB)
- HD-Aapt.exe (832.50 KB)
- HD-Adb.exe (922.00 KB)
- HD-Agent.exe (499.01 KB)
- HD-ApkHandler.exe (371.01 KB)
- HD-BlockDeviceTool.exe (213.97 KB)
- HD-ConfigHttpProxy.exe (361.01 KB)
- HD-CreateSymlink.exe (358.51 KB)
- HD-DataManager.exe (754.51 KB)
- HD-DeviceCaps.exe (364.51 KB)
- HD-GLCheck.exe (174.97 KB)
- HD-GuestCommandRunner.exe (360.51 KB)
- HD-LogCollector.exe (439.01 KB)
- HD-Player.exe (614.51 KB)
- HD-Plus-Tool-Native.exe (97.97 KB)
- HD-png2ico.exe (159.00 KB)
- HD-Quit.exe (360.01 KB)
- HD-QuitMultiInstall.exe (367.51 KB)
- HD-RunApp.exe (366.01 KB)
- HD-SslCertificateTool.exe (371.51 KB)
- HD-UnRegRegCom.exe (372.51 KB)
- HD-VmManager.exe (387.51 KB)
The current web page applies to BlueStacks App Player version 188.8.131.5201
alone. Click on the links below for other BlueStacks App Player versions:
...click to view all...
BlueStacks App Player is an application by the software company BlueStack Systems, Inc.. Some users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase BlueStacks App Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase BlueStacks App Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find BlueStacks App Player or simply click the Search feature and type in "BlueStacks App Player". If it exists on your system the BlueStacks App Player app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select BlueStacks App Player in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding BlueStacks App Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BlueStacks App Player.
8. After removing BlueStacks App Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of BlueStacks App Player which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BlueStacks App Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall BlueStacks App Player supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-01 15:50:17.613