BlueStacks App Player
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall BlueStacks App Player for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall BlueStacks App Player from your systemBlueStack Systems, Inc.
. Further information on BlueStack Systems, Inc. can be found here
. BlueStacks App Player is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\BlueStacks folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for removing BlueStacks App Player is C:\Program Files\BlueStacks\BlueStacksUninstaller.exe -tmp. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. HD-Player.exe is the BlueStacks App Player's primary executable file and it takes around 608.51 KB (623112 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in BlueStacks App Player. They occupy 44.12 MB (46262950
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7zr.exe (511.50 KB)
- BlueStacksMicroInstaller.exe (458.01 KB)
- BlueStacksUninstaller.exe (397.51 KB)
- BstkSVC.exe (4.53 MB)
- BstkVMMgr.exe (1,013.56 KB)
- DiskCompactionTool.exe (379.51 KB)
- HD-Aapt.exe (15.76 MB)
- HD-Adb.exe (12.10 MB)
- HD-Agent.exe (477.01 KB)
- HD-ApkHandler.exe (371.01 KB)
- HD-BlockDeviceTool.exe (647.47 KB)
- HD-CheckCpu.exe (133.20 KB)
- HD-ConfigHttpProxy.exe (364.51 KB)
- HD-CreateSymlink.exe (358.51 KB)
- HD-DataManager.exe (753.01 KB)
- HD-DeviceCaps.exe (364.51 KB)
- HD-ForceGPU.exe (713.70 KB)
- HD-GLCheck.exe (537.47 KB)
- HD-GuestCommandRunner.exe (360.51 KB)
- HD-LogCollector.exe (443.51 KB)
- HD-MultiInstanceManager.exe (197.01 KB)
- HD-Player.exe (608.51 KB)
- HD-Plus-Tool-Native.exe (538.47 KB)
- HD-png2ico.exe (159.00 KB)
- HD-Quit.exe (360.01 KB)
- HD-QuitMultiInstall.exe (367.51 KB)
- HD-RunApp.exe (365.51 KB)
- HD-SslCertificateTool.exe (371.01 KB)
- HD-UnRegRegCom.exe (372.01 KB)
- HD-VmManager.exe (387.51 KB)
This info is about BlueStacks App Player version 188.8.131.526
only. Click on the links below for other BlueStacks App Player versions:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry data can be left behind when you want to remove BlueStacks App Player from your computer.Generally the following registry keys will not be removed:
BlueStacks App Player is an application released by the software company BlueStack Systems, Inc.. Frequently, people want to erase this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to erase BlueStacks App Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall BlueStacks App Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate BlueStacks App Player or simply activate the Search field and type in "BlueStacks App Player". The BlueStacks App Player program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click BlueStacks App Player in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about BlueStacks App Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BlueStacks App Player.
8. After uninstalling BlueStacks App Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong BlueStacks App Player that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BlueStacks App Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall BlueStacks App Player supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-28 07:27:20.697