BlueStacks App Player
BlueStacks App Player is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall BlueStacks App Player from your systemBlueStack Systems, Inc.
. Additional info about BlueStack Systems, Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the BlueStacks App Player program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueStacks directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for BlueStacks App Player is C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueStacks\HD-RuntimeUninstaller.exe. BlueStacks App Player's main file takes around 659.62 KB (675448 bytes) and is called HD-StartLauncher.exe.
BlueStacks App Player contains of the executables below. They occupy 14.35 MB (15042520
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- HD-Adb.exe (987.50 KB)
- HD-Agent.exe (875.62 KB)
- HD-ApkHandler.exe (699.62 KB)
- HD-BlockDevice.exe (283.62 KB)
- HD-CreateSymlink.exe (399.62 KB)
- HD-Frontend.exe (1,003.62 KB)
- HD-GLCheck.exe (800.62 KB)
- HD-GuestCommandRunner.exe (795.62 KB)
- HD-LogCollector.exe (699.62 KB)
- HD-LogRotator.exe (663.62 KB)
- HD-LogRotatorService.exe (403.62 KB)
- HD-Network.exe (383.12 KB)
- HD-OptiPng.exe (96.50 KB)
- HD-png2ico.exe (159.00 KB)
- HD-Quit.exe (659.62 KB)
- HD-QuitMultiInstance.exe (407.62 KB)
- HD-Restart.exe (683.62 KB)
- HD-RunApp.exe (683.62 KB)
- HD-RuntimeUninstaller.exe (663.62 KB)
- HD-Service.exe (423.62 KB)
- HD-SharedFolder.exe (387.12 KB)
- HD-StartLauncher.exe (659.62 KB)
- HD-TileCreator.exe (779.62 KB)
- HD-unzip.exe (212.50 KB)
- HD-UpdaterService.exe (811.62 KB)
- HD-zip.exe (66.50 KB)
This web page is about BlueStacks App Player version 0.9.30.9239
alone. For more BlueStacks App Player versions please click below:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry data can not be deleted when you are trying to remove BlueStacks App Player from your PC.Files remaining:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Orbit\icon\BlueStacks App Player.ico
Additional values that you should delete:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\BlueStacks App Player
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueStacks\HD-StartLauncher.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueStacks\HD-StartLauncher.exe.FriendlyAppName
BlueStacks App Player is an application by the software company BlueStack Systems, Inc.. Some people try to erase this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to erase BlueStacks App Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall BlueStacks App Player from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate BlueStacks App Player or simply click the Search field and type in "BlueStacks App Player". If it exists on your system the BlueStacks App Player app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click BlueStacks App Player in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about BlueStacks App Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BlueStacks App Player.
8. After removing BlueStacks App Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of BlueStacks App Player which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BlueStacks App Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall BlueStacks App Player supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:26:36.570