BlueStacks App Player
BlueStacks App Player is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall BlueStacks App Player from your systemBlueStack Systems, Inc.
. Additional info about BlueStack Systems, Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the BlueStacks App Player program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueStacks directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for BlueStacks App Player is C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueStacks\HD-RuntimeUninstaller.exe. BlueStacks App Player's main file takes around 659.62 KB (675448 bytes) and is called HD-StartLauncher.exe.
BlueStacks App Player contains of the executables below. They occupy 14.35 MB (15042520
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- HD-Adb.exe (987.50 KB)
- HD-Agent.exe (875.62 KB)
- HD-ApkHandler.exe (699.62 KB)
- HD-BlockDevice.exe (283.62 KB)
- HD-CreateSymlink.exe (399.62 KB)
- HD-Frontend.exe (1,003.62 KB)
- HD-GLCheck.exe (800.62 KB)
- HD-GuestCommandRunner.exe (795.62 KB)
- HD-LogCollector.exe (699.62 KB)
- HD-LogRotator.exe (663.62 KB)
- HD-LogRotatorService.exe (403.62 KB)
- HD-Network.exe (383.12 KB)
- HD-OptiPng.exe (96.50 KB)
- HD-png2ico.exe (159.00 KB)
- HD-Quit.exe (659.62 KB)
- HD-QuitMultiInstance.exe (407.62 KB)
- HD-Restart.exe (683.62 KB)
- HD-RunApp.exe (683.62 KB)
- HD-RuntimeUninstaller.exe (663.62 KB)
- HD-Service.exe (423.62 KB)
- HD-SharedFolder.exe (387.12 KB)
- HD-StartLauncher.exe (659.62 KB)
- HD-TileCreator.exe (779.62 KB)
- HD-unzip.exe (212.50 KB)
- HD-UpdaterService.exe (811.62 KB)
- HD-zip.exe (66.50 KB)
This web page is about BlueStacks App Player version 0.9.30.9239
alone. For more BlueStacks App Player versions please click below:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry data can not be deleted when you are trying to remove BlueStacks App Player from your PC.Files remaining:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Orbit\icon\BlueStacks App Player.ico
Additional values that you should delete:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\BlueStacks App Player
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueStacks\HD-StartLauncher.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueStacks\HD-StartLauncher.exe.FriendlyAppName
BlueStacks App Player is an application by the software company BlueStack Systems, Inc.. Some people try to erase this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to erase BlueStacks App Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall BlueStacks App Player from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate BlueStacks App Player or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BlueStacks App Player". If it exists on your system the BlueStacks App Player program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select BlueStacks App Player in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding BlueStacks App Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BlueStacks App Player.
8. After removing BlueStacks App Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of BlueStacks App Player which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BlueStacks App Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall BlueStacks App Player supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:26:36.570