BlueStacks App Player
This web page is about BlueStacks App Player for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall BlueStacks App Player from your PCBlueStack Systems, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on BlueStack Systems, Inc.. Usually the BlueStacks App Player application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueStacks directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling BlueStacks App Player is C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueStacks\BlueStacksClientUninstaller.exe :tmp. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 677.12 KB (693368 bytes) on disk and is labeled BlueStacks.exe.
BlueStacks App Player contains of the executables below. They take 19.77 MB (20735112
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BlueStacks.exe (677.12 KB)
- BlueStacksClientUninstaller.exe (865.62 KB)
- BlueStacksTV.exe (541.05 KB)
- BstkSVC.exe (3.90 MB)
- BstkVMMgr.exe (1.15 MB)
- ckeymapui.exe (1.65 MB)
- HD-Aapt.exe (832.50 KB)
- HD-Adb.exe (987.50 KB)
- HD-Agent.exe (155.55 KB)
- HD-ApkHandler.exe (373.05 KB)
- HD-BlockDevice.exe (294.52 KB)
- HD-BlockDeviceTool.exe (177.52 KB)
- HD-ConfigHttpProxy.exe (362.55 KB)
- HD-CreateSymlink.exe (360.05 KB)
- HD-DataManager.exe (381.55 KB)
- HD-DeployTool_Uninstaller.exe (376.05 KB)
- HD-DeviceCaps.exe (366.05 KB)
- HD-GLCheck.exe (822.52 KB)
- HD-GuestCommandRunner.exe (363.55 KB)
- HD-LogCollector.exe (414.05 KB)
- HD-LogRotator.exe (362.55 KB)
- HD-LogRotatorService.exe (361.05 KB)
- HD-Network.exe (395.52 KB)
- HD-Plus-Service.exe (397.55 KB)
- HD-Plus-Tool-Native.exe (96.52 KB)
- HD-png2ico.exe (159.00 KB)
- HD-Quit.exe (367.05 KB)
- HD-QuitMultiInstance.exe (365.55 KB)
- HD-Restart.exe (367.05 KB)
- HD-RunApp.exe (368.05 KB)
- HD-Service.exe (378.05 KB)
- HD-SharedFolder.exe (388.52 KB)
- HD-SslCertificateTool.exe (367.05 KB)
- HD-unzip.exe (212.50 KB)
- HD-Updater.exe (363.05 KB)
- HD-VmManager.exe (31.05 KB)
- HD-zip.exe (66.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.521
of BlueStacks App Player. Click on the links below for other BlueStacks App Player versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling BlueStacks App Player we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Usually the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
BlueStacks App Player is an application by BlueStack Systems, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to erase BlueStacks App Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall BlueStacks App Player with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find BlueStacks App Player or simply activate the Search field and type in "BlueStacks App Player". If it is installed on your PC the BlueStacks App Player program will be found automatically. When you select BlueStacks App Player in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding BlueStacks App Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BlueStacks App Player.
8. After uninstalling BlueStacks App Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of BlueStacks App Player which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BlueStacks App Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove BlueStacks App Player supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-13 16:39:39.143