BlueStacks App Player
BlueStacks App Player is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall BlueStacks App Player from your systemBlueStack Systems, Inc.
. More data about BlueStack Systems, Inc. can be found here
. Usually the BlueStacks App Player application is placed in the C:\Program Files\BlueStacks directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove BlueStacks App Player by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\BlueStacks\BlueStacksUninstaller.exe -tmp. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named HD-Player.exe and its approximative size is 618.53 KB (633376 bytes).
BlueStacks App Player contains of the executables below. They occupy 16.86 MB (17678504
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7zr.exe (325.50 KB)
- BlueStacksUninstaller.exe (1.79 MB)
- BstkSVC.exe (3.90 MB)
- BstkVMMgr.exe (1.14 MB)
- HD-Aapt.exe (832.50 KB)
- HD-Adb.exe (922.00 KB)
- HD-Agent.exe (512.53 KB)
- HD-ApkHandler.exe (371.03 KB)
- HD-BlockDeviceTool.exe (213.99 KB)
- HD-ConfigHttpProxy.exe (361.03 KB)
- HD-CreateSymlink.exe (358.53 KB)
- HD-DataManager.exe (745.03 KB)
- HD-DeviceCaps.exe (364.53 KB)
- HD-GLCheck.exe (1.07 MB)
- HD-GuestCommandRunner.exe (360.53 KB)
- HD-LogCollector.exe (438.53 KB)
- HD-Player.exe (618.53 KB)
- HD-Plus-Tool-Native.exe (96.49 KB)
- HD-png2ico.exe (159.00 KB)
- HD-Quit.exe (360.03 KB)
- HD-QuitMultiInstall.exe (367.53 KB)
- HD-RunApp.exe (366.03 KB)
- HD-SslCertificateTool.exe (365.53 KB)
- HD-UnRegRegCom.exe (372.53 KB)
- HD-unzip.exe (212.50 KB)
- HD-VmManager.exe (387.03 KB)
- HD-zip.exe (66.50 KB)
This page is about BlueStacks App Player version 126.96.36.1995
only. You can find below info on other application versions of BlueStacks App Player:
...click to view all...
BlueStacks App Player is a program released by the software company BlueStack Systems, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to erase BlueStacks App Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete BlueStacks App Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate BlueStacks App Player or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BlueStacks App Player". If it is installed on your PC the BlueStacks App Player program will be found automatically. When you select BlueStacks App Player in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about BlueStacks App Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BlueStacks App Player.
8. After removing BlueStacks App Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong BlueStacks App Player that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BlueStacks App Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BlueStacks App Player supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-05 09:26:47.690