BlueStacks App Player
You can find below detailed information on how to remove BlueStacks App Player for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall BlueStacks App Player from your PCBlueStack Systems, Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on BlueStack Systems, Inc.. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\BlueStacks directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files\BlueStacks\BlueStacksUninstaller.exe -tmp is the full command line if you want to remove BlueStacks App Player. HD-MultiInstanceManager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 196.51 KB (201224 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with BlueStacks App Player. They occupy about 41.58 MB (43603214
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7zr.exe (325.50 KB)
- BlueStacksUninstaller.exe (741.51 KB)
- BstkSVC.exe (3.67 MB)
- BstkVMMgr.exe (797.56 KB)
- DiskCompactionTool.exe (379.01 KB)
- HD-Aapt.exe (15.76 MB)
- HD-Adb.exe (12.10 MB)
- HD-Agent.exe (462.01 KB)
- HD-ApkHandler.exe (370.51 KB)
- HD-BlockDeviceTool.exe (515.47 KB)
- HD-ConfigHttpProxy.exe (364.51 KB)
- HD-CreateSymlink.exe (358.51 KB)
- HD-DataManager.exe (755.51 KB)
- HD-DeviceCaps.exe (364.51 KB)
- HD-GLCheck.exe (439.47 KB)
- HD-GuestCommandRunner.exe (360.51 KB)
- HD-LogCollector.exe (438.51 KB)
- HD-MultiInstanceManager.exe (196.51 KB)
- HD-Player.exe (603.01 KB)
- HD-Plus-Tool-Native.exe (439.97 KB)
- HD-png2ico.exe (159.00 KB)
- HD-Quit.exe (360.01 KB)
- HD-QuitMultiInstall.exe (367.01 KB)
- HD-RunApp.exe (365.51 KB)
- HD-SslCertificateTool.exe (371.01 KB)
- HD-UnRegRegCom.exe (372.01 KB)
- HD-VmManager.exe (387.01 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.19905
of BlueStacks App Player. You can find below info on other versions of BlueStacks App Player:
...click to view all...
BlueStacks App Player is a program marketed by the software company BlueStack Systems, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to erase BlueStacks App Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase BlueStacks App Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find BlueStacks App Player or simply click the Search field and type in "BlueStacks App Player". If it exists on your system the BlueStacks App Player application will be found automatically. When you click BlueStacks App Player in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about BlueStacks App Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BlueStacks App Player.
8. After removing BlueStacks App Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of BlueStacks App Player that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing BlueStacks App Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove BlueStacks App Player in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-06 21:56:09.967