BlueStacks App Player
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall BlueStacks App Player for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall BlueStacks App Player from your PCBlueStack Systems, Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on BlueStack Systems, Inc.. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\BlueStacks directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for BlueStacks App Player is C:\Program Files\BlueStacks\BlueStacksUninstaller.exe -tmp. HD-Player.exe is the BlueStacks App Player's primary executable file and it takes approximately 616.01 KB (630792 bytes) on disk.
BlueStacks App Player is comprised of the following executables which occupy 43.04 MB (45135686
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 7zr.exe (325.50 KB)
- BlueStacksUninstaller.exe (1.11 MB)
- BstkSVC.exe (4.53 MB)
- BstkVMMgr.exe (1,013.59 KB)
- HD-Aapt.exe (15.76 MB)
- HD-Adb.exe (12.10 MB)
- HD-Agent.exe (496.51 KB)
- HD-ApkHandler.exe (371.51 KB)
- HD-BlockDeviceTool.exe (647.47 KB)
- HD-ConfigHttpProxy.exe (365.01 KB)
- HD-CreateSymlink.exe (358.51 KB)
- HD-DataManager.exe (757.01 KB)
- HD-DeviceCaps.exe (364.51 KB)
- HD-GLCheck.exe (537.97 KB)
- HD-GuestCommandRunner.exe (360.51 KB)
- HD-LogCollector.exe (440.01 KB)
- HD-MultiInstanceManager.exe (199.01 KB)
- HD-Player.exe (616.01 KB)
- HD-Plus-Tool-Native.exe (538.47 KB)
- HD-png2ico.exe (159.00 KB)
- HD-Quit.exe (360.01 KB)
- HD-QuitMultiInstall.exe (367.51 KB)
- HD-RunApp.exe (366.01 KB)
- HD-SslCertificateTool.exe (371.51 KB)
- HD-UnRegRegCom.exe (372.51 KB)
- HD-VmManager.exe (388.01 KB)
The current page applies to BlueStacks App Player version 220.127.116.119
alone. Click on the links below for other BlueStacks App Player versions:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall BlueStacks App Player you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
BlueStacks App Player is a program marketed by BlueStack Systems, Inc.. Some computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to erase BlueStacks App Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete BlueStacks App Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find BlueStacks App Player or simply activate the Search field and type in "BlueStacks App Player". If it is installed on your PC the BlueStacks App Player application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click BlueStacks App Player in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about BlueStacks App Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BlueStacks App Player.
8. After uninstalling BlueStacks App Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of BlueStacks App Player which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BlueStacks App Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BlueStacks App Player in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-01-10 19:36:37.190