BlueStacks App Player
BlueStacks App Player is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall BlueStacks App Player from your computerBlueStack Systems, Inc.
. You can read more on BlueStack Systems, Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueStacks folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall BlueStacks App Player by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueStacks\HD-RuntimeUninstaller.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. HD-StartLauncher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 643.71 KB (659160 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside BlueStacks App Player. They occupy about 13.24 MB (13882080
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- HD-Adb.exe (800.00 KB)
- HD-Agent.exe (823.71 KB)
- HD-ApkHandler.exe (679.71 KB)
- HD-BlockDevice.exe (254.71 KB)
- HD-CreateSymlink.exe (375.71 KB)
- HD-Frontend.exe (943.71 KB)
- HD-GLCheck.exe (772.71 KB)
- HD-GuestCommandRunner.exe (775.71 KB)
- HD-LogCollector.exe (675.71 KB)
- HD-LogRotator.exe (643.71 KB)
- HD-LogRotatorService.exe (379.71 KB)
- HD-Network.exe (369.21 KB)
- HD-OptiPng.exe (96.50 KB)
- HD-png2ico.exe (159.00 KB)
- HD-Quit.exe (643.71 KB)
- HD-Restart.exe (647.71 KB)
- HD-RunApp.exe (663.71 KB)
- HD-RuntimeUninstaller.exe (643.71 KB)
- HD-Service.exe (399.71 KB)
- HD-SharedFolder.exe (358.21 KB)
- HD-StartLauncher.exe (643.71 KB)
- HD-TileCreator.exe (759.71 KB)
- HD-unzip.exe (212.50 KB)
- HD-UpdaterService.exe (767.71 KB)
- HD-zip.exe (66.50 KB)
The current page applies to BlueStacks App Player version 0.9.5.4086
only. For more BlueStacks App Player versions please click below:
...click to view all...
BlueStacks App Player is an application marketed by BlueStack Systems, Inc.. Some computer users want to remove it. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove BlueStacks App Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete BlueStacks App Player from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate BlueStacks App Player or simply click the Search field and type in "BlueStacks App Player". If it is installed on your PC the BlueStacks App Player app will be found very quickly. After you select BlueStacks App Player in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding BlueStacks App Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove BlueStacks App Player.
8. After uninstalling BlueStacks App Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong BlueStacks App Player that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BlueStacks App Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall BlueStacks App Player in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-01 04:00:40.397