BlueStacks App Player
This info is about BlueStacks App Player for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall BlueStacks App Player from your systemBlueStack Systems, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on BlueStack Systems, Inc.. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\BlueStacks directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\BlueStacks\HD-RuntimeUninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall BlueStacks App Player. BlueStacks App Player's main file takes around 643.71 KB (659160 bytes) and is called HD-StartLauncher.exe.
BlueStacks App Player is composed of the following executables which occupy 13.25 MB (13894368
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- HD-Adb.exe (800.00 KB)
- HD-Agent.exe (823.71 KB)
- HD-ApkHandler.exe (679.71 KB)
- HD-BlockDevice.exe (254.71 KB)
- HD-CreateSymlink.exe (375.71 KB)
- HD-Frontend.exe (943.71 KB)
- HD-GLCheck.exe (772.71 KB)
- HD-GuestCommandRunner.exe (775.71 KB)
- HD-LogCollector.exe (679.71 KB)
- HD-LogRotator.exe (643.71 KB)
- HD-LogRotatorService.exe (379.71 KB)
- HD-Network.exe (369.21 KB)
- HD-OptiPng.exe (96.50 KB)
- HD-png2ico.exe (159.00 KB)
- HD-Quit.exe (643.71 KB)
- HD-Restart.exe (651.71 KB)
- HD-RunApp.exe (667.71 KB)
- HD-RuntimeUninstaller.exe (643.71 KB)
- HD-Service.exe (399.71 KB)
- HD-SharedFolder.exe (358.21 KB)
- HD-StartLauncher.exe (643.71 KB)
- HD-TileCreator.exe (759.71 KB)
- HD-unzip.exe (212.50 KB)
- HD-UpdaterService.exe (767.71 KB)
- HD-zip.exe (66.50 KB)
The current web page applies to BlueStacks App Player version 0.9.8.4406
alone. You can find here a few links to other BlueStacks App Player releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling BlueStacks App Player we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\BlueStacks App Player
BlueStacks App Player is an application marketed by the software company BlueStack Systems, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall BlueStacks App Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove BlueStacks App Player from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate BlueStacks App Player or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BlueStacks App Player". If it is installed on your PC the BlueStacks App Player app will be found very quickly. After you click BlueStacks App Player in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about BlueStacks App Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove BlueStacks App Player.
8. After removing BlueStacks App Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of BlueStacks App Player that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BlueStacks App Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove BlueStacks App Player in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 13:41:36.503