BlueStacks App Player
BlueStacks App Player is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall BlueStacks App Player from your computerBlueStack Systems, Inc.
. More information on BlueStack Systems, Inc. can be seen here
. BlueStacks App Player is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bluestacks folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for removing BlueStacks App Player is C:\Program Files (x86)\Bluestacks\BluestacksUninstaller.exe :tmp. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. BlueStacks.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.20 MB (1261080 bytes) on disk.
BlueStacks App Player contains of the executables below. They take 35.70 MB (37428984
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BlueStacksUninstaller.exe (927.52 KB)
- BstkSVC.exe (3.90 MB)
- BstkVMMgr.exe (1.14 MB)
- HD-Adb.exe (987.50 KB)
- HD-Agent.exe (951.52 KB)
- HD-ApkHandler.exe (795.52 KB)
- HD-BlockDevice.exe (294.02 KB)
- HD-BlockDeviceTool.exe (177.52 KB)
- HD-ConfigHttpProxy.exe (423.52 KB)
- HD-CreateSymlink.exe (411.52 KB)
- HD-DeviceCaps.exe (423.52 KB)
- HD-Frontend.exe (1.10 MB)
- HD-GLCheck.exe (825.52 KB)
- HD-GuestCommandRunner.exe (859.52 KB)
- HD-logCollector.exe (815.52 KB)
- HD-LogRotator.exe (779.52 KB)
- HD-LogRotatorService.exe (415.52 KB)
- HD-Network.exe (395.52 KB)
- HD-Plus-Service.exe (451.52 KB)
- HD-Plus-Tool-Native.exe (96.52 KB)
- HD-png2ico.exe (159.00 KB)
- HD-Quit.exe (779.52 KB)
- HD-QuitMultiInstance.exe (779.52 KB)
- HD-Restart.exe (779.52 KB)
- HD-RunApp.exe (791.52 KB)
- HD-RuntimeUninstaller.exe (779.52 KB)
- HD-Service.exe (435.52 KB)
- HD-SharedFolder.exe (388.52 KB)
- HD-SslCertificateTool.exe (427.52 KB)
- HD-StartLauncher.exe (775.52 KB)
- HD-unzip.exe (212.50 KB)
- HD-Updater.exe (787.52 KB)
- HD-zip.exe (66.50 KB)
- BlueStacks.exe (1.20 MB)
- HD-CloudPost.exe (819.52 KB)
- HD-OBS.exe (2.41 MB)
- QSVHelper.exe (298.58 KB)
- injectHelper.exe (76.58 KB)
- injectHelper64.exe (88.58 KB)
- crashreporter.exe (106.50 KB)
- js.exe (3.27 MB)
- plugin-container.exe (10.00 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (19.50 KB)
- redit.exe (8.50 KB)
- updater.exe (251.00 KB)
- xulrunner-stub.exe (78.50 KB)
- xulrunner.exe (86.00 KB)
- FlashPlayerPlugin_19_0_0_185.exe (3.27 MB)
This info is about BlueStacks App Player version 220.127.116.1124
only. Click on the links below for other BlueStacks App Player versions:
...click to view all...
BlueStacks App Player has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Generally the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
BlueStacks App Player is a program marketed by BlueStack Systems, Inc.. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to erase BlueStacks App Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete BlueStacks App Player from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate BlueStacks App Player or simply activate the Search field and type in "BlueStacks App Player". If it exists on your system the BlueStacks App Player application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select BlueStacks App Player in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding BlueStacks App Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BlueStacks App Player.
8. After removing BlueStacks App Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong BlueStacks App Player which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BlueStacks App Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove BlueStacks App Player in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 15:53:01.727