BlueStacks App Player
BlueStacks App Player is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall BlueStacks App Player from your computerBlueStack Systems, Inc.
. You can find out more on BlueStack Systems, Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueStacks folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for BlueStacks App Player is C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueStacks\HD-Uninstaller.exe :tmp. The program's main executable file is named BlueStacks.exe and it has a size of 705.55 KB (722488 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with BlueStacks App Player. They occupy about 17.33 MB (18175040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BlueStacks.exe (705.55 KB)
- BlueStacksTV.exe (541.05 KB)
- BlueStacksUI.exe (481.05 KB)
- BstkSVC.exe (3.90 MB)
- BstkVMMgr.exe (1.15 MB)
- HD-Adb.exe (987.50 KB)
- HD-Agent.exe (157.05 KB)
- HD-ApkHandler.exe (373.05 KB)
- HD-BlockDevice.exe (294.52 KB)
- HD-BlockDeviceTool.exe (177.52 KB)
- HD-ConfigHttpProxy.exe (362.55 KB)
- HD-CreateSymlink.exe (360.05 KB)
- HD-DataManager.exe (382.05 KB)
- HD-DeviceCaps.exe (366.05 KB)
- HD-Frontend.exe (369.05 KB)
- HD-GLCheck.exe (824.52 KB)
- HD-GuestCommandRunner.exe (363.55 KB)
- HD-LogCollector.exe (414.05 KB)
- HD-LogRotator.exe (362.55 KB)
- HD-LogRotatorService.exe (361.05 KB)
- HD-Network.exe (395.52 KB)
- HD-Plus-Service.exe (397.05 KB)
- HD-Plus-Tool-Native.exe (96.52 KB)
- HD-png2ico.exe (159.00 KB)
- HD-Quit.exe (367.55 KB)
- HD-QuitMultiInstance.exe (365.55 KB)
- HD-Restart.exe (367.05 KB)
- HD-RunApp.exe (368.05 KB)
- HD-Service.exe (378.05 KB)
- HD-SharedFolder.exe (388.52 KB)
- HD-SslCertificateTool.exe (367.05 KB)
- HD-Uninstaller.exe (376.05 KB)
- HD-unzip.exe (212.50 KB)
- HD-Updater.exe (363.05 KB)
- HD-VmManager.exe (31.05 KB)
- HD-zip.exe (66.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.7.307.8213
of BlueStacks App Player. You can find below a few links to other BlueStacks App Player versions:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall BlueStacks App Player you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
BlueStacks App Player is an application offered by the software company BlueStack Systems, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall BlueStacks App Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete BlueStacks App Player from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate BlueStacks App Player or simply activate the Search field and type in "BlueStacks App Player". If it is installed on your PC the BlueStacks App Player application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click BlueStacks App Player in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding BlueStacks App Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BlueStacks App Player.
8. After uninstalling BlueStacks App Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong BlueStacks App Player that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BlueStacks App Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BlueStacks App Player supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-20 23:16:02.527