BlueStacks App Player
BlueStacks App Player is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall BlueStacks App Player from your systemBlueStack Systems, Inc.
. More info about BlueStack Systems, Inc. can be found here
. Usually the BlueStacks App Player program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\BlueStacks folder, depending on the user's option during install. BlueStacks App Player's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\BlueStacks\BlueStacksUninstaller.exe -tmp. The program's main executable file occupies 387.51 KB (396808 bytes) on disk and is labeled HD-VmManager.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in BlueStacks App Player. They take 42.98 MB (45065486
bytes) on disk.
- 7zr.exe (325.50 KB)
- BlueStacksUninstaller.exe (741.51 KB)
- BstkSVC.exe (4.53 MB)
- HD-VmManager.exe (387.51 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.1104
of BlueStacks App Player. You can find here a few links to other BlueStacks App Player releases:
...click to view all...
BlueStacks App Player is a program offered by BlueStack Systems, Inc.. Frequently, people want to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to erase BlueStacks App Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove BlueStacks App Player from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find BlueStacks App Player or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BlueStacks App Player". If it is installed on your PC the BlueStacks App Player application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click BlueStacks App Player in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding BlueStacks App Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BlueStacks App Player.
8. After removing BlueStacks App Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong BlueStacks App Player that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BlueStacks App Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall BlueStacks App Player in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-28 14:45:38.297