BlueStacks App Player
This page is about BlueStacks App Player for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall BlueStacks App Player from your PCBlueStack Systems, Inc.
. More data about BlueStack Systems, Inc. can be found here
. Usually the BlueStacks App Player program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueStacks directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove BlueStacks App Player by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueStacks\HD-Uninstaller.exe :tmp. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. BlueStacks App Player's main file takes around 814.52 KB (834072 bytes) and is named Bluestacks.exe.
BlueStacks App Player installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 18.01 MB (18887488
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Bluestacks.exe (814.52 KB)
- BlueStacksTV.exe (623.02 KB)
- BlueStacksUI.exe (157.02 KB)
- BstkSVC.exe (3.90 MB)
- BstkVMMgr.exe (1.14 MB)
- HD-Adb.exe (987.50 KB)
- HD-Agent.exe (220.52 KB)
- HD-ApkHandler.exe (414.02 KB)
- HD-BlockDevice.exe (294.52 KB)
- HD-BlockDeviceTool.exe (177.52 KB)
- HD-ConfigHttpProxy.exe (397.02 KB)
- HD-CreateSymlink.exe (393.52 KB)
- HD-DataManager.exe (424.02 KB)
- HD-DeviceCaps.exe (402.52 KB)
- HD-Frontend.exe (409.02 KB)
- HD-GLCheck.exe (833.02 KB)
- HD-GuestCommandRunner.exe (398.52 KB)
- HD-LogCollector.exe (465.52 KB)
- HD-LogRotator.exe (397.52 KB)
- HD-LogRotatorService.exe (396.52 KB)
- HD-Network.exe (395.52 KB)
- HD-Plus-Service.exe (442.02 KB)
- HD-Plus-Tool-Native.exe (96.52 KB)
- HD-png2ico.exe (159.00 KB)
- HD-Quit.exe (398.52 KB)
- HD-QuitMultiInstance.exe (396.02 KB)
- HD-Restart.exe (405.02 KB)
- HD-RunApp.exe (406.52 KB)
- HD-Service.exe (418.02 KB)
- HD-SharedFolder.exe (388.52 KB)
- HD-SslCertificateTool.exe (403.02 KB)
- HD-Uninstaller.exe (416.02 KB)
- HD-unzip.exe (212.50 KB)
- HD-Updater.exe (397.52 KB)
- HD-VmManager.exe (72.52 KB)
- HD-zip.exe (66.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.5265
of BlueStacks App Player. Click on the links below for other BlueStacks App Player versions:
...click to view all...
BlueStacks App Player is a program by BlueStack Systems, Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove BlueStacks App Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase BlueStacks App Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find BlueStacks App Player or simply click the Search feature and type in "BlueStacks App Player". If it exists on your system the BlueStacks App Player app will be found very quickly. After you click BlueStacks App Player in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about BlueStacks App Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove BlueStacks App Player.
8. After removing BlueStacks App Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of BlueStacks App Player that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BlueStacks App Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BlueStacks App Player in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-27 11:44:43.473