BlueStacks App Player
BlueStacks App Player is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall BlueStacks App Player from your PCBlueStack Systems, Inc.
. More information about BlueStack Systems, Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the BlueStacks App Player program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueStacks directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling BlueStacks App Player is C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueStacks\HD-RuntimeUninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. HD-StartLauncher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 639.71 KB (655064 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of BlueStacks App Player. They occupy an average of 12.33 MB (12928520
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- HD-Adb.exe (800.00 KB)
- HD-Agent.exe (819.71 KB)
- HD-ApkHandler.exe (671.71 KB)
- HD-BlockDevice.exe (254.71 KB)
- HD-CreateSymlink.exe (371.71 KB)
- HD-Frontend.exe (935.71 KB)
- HD-GLCheck.exe (685.21 KB)
- HD-LogCollector.exe (663.71 KB)
- HD-LogRotator.exe (639.71 KB)
- HD-LogRotatorService.exe (375.71 KB)
- HD-Network.exe (369.21 KB)
- HD-OptiPng.exe (96.50 KB)
- HD-png2ico.exe (159.00 KB)
- HD-Quit.exe (639.71 KB)
- HD-Restart.exe (647.71 KB)
- HD-RunApp.exe (663.71 KB)
- HD-RuntimeUninstaller.exe (639.71 KB)
- HD-Service.exe (399.71 KB)
- HD-SharedFolder.exe (358.21 KB)
- HD-StartLauncher.exe (639.71 KB)
- HD-TileCreator.exe (755.71 KB)
- HD-unzip.exe (212.50 KB)
- HD-UpdaterService.exe (759.71 KB)
- HD-zip.exe (66.50 KB)
The current web page applies to BlueStacks App Player version 0.9.2.4061
only. You can find below info on other application versions of BlueStacks App Player:
...click to view all...
BlueStacks App Player has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\BlueStacks App Player
BlueStacks App Player is an application released by BlueStack Systems, Inc.. Frequently, users want to erase this application. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase BlueStacks App Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove BlueStacks App Player from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate BlueStacks App Player or simply click the Search feature and type in "BlueStacks App Player". If it is installed on your PC the BlueStacks App Player program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select BlueStacks App Player in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding BlueStacks App Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BlueStacks App Player.
8. After uninstalling BlueStacks App Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong BlueStacks App Player which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BlueStacks App Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove BlueStacks App Player supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-06 11:36:20.503