BlueStacks App Player
BlueStacks App Player is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall BlueStacks App Player from your PCBlueStack Systems, Inc.
. More information about BlueStack Systems, Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the BlueStacks App Player program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueStacks directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling BlueStacks App Player is C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueStacks\HD-RuntimeUninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. HD-StartLauncher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 639.71 KB (655064 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of BlueStacks App Player. They occupy an average of 12.33 MB (12928520
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- HD-Adb.exe (800.00 KB)
- HD-Agent.exe (819.71 KB)
- HD-ApkHandler.exe (671.71 KB)
- HD-BlockDevice.exe (254.71 KB)
- HD-CreateSymlink.exe (371.71 KB)
- HD-Frontend.exe (935.71 KB)
- HD-GLCheck.exe (685.21 KB)
- HD-LogCollector.exe (663.71 KB)
- HD-LogRotator.exe (639.71 KB)
- HD-LogRotatorService.exe (375.71 KB)
- HD-Network.exe (369.21 KB)
- HD-OptiPng.exe (96.50 KB)
- HD-png2ico.exe (159.00 KB)
- HD-Quit.exe (639.71 KB)
- HD-Restart.exe (647.71 KB)
- HD-RunApp.exe (663.71 KB)
- HD-RuntimeUninstaller.exe (639.71 KB)
- HD-Service.exe (399.71 KB)
- HD-SharedFolder.exe (358.21 KB)
- HD-StartLauncher.exe (639.71 KB)
- HD-TileCreator.exe (755.71 KB)
- HD-unzip.exe (212.50 KB)
- HD-UpdaterService.exe (759.71 KB)
- HD-zip.exe (66.50 KB)
The current web page applies to BlueStacks App Player version 0.9.2.4061
only. You can find below info on other application versions of BlueStacks App Player:
...click to view all...
BlueStacks App Player has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\BlueStacks App Player
BlueStacks App Player is an application released by BlueStack Systems, Inc.. Frequently, users want to erase this application. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase BlueStacks App Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove BlueStacks App Player from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find BlueStacks App Player or simply click the Search feature and type in "BlueStacks App Player". If it exists on your system the BlueStacks App Player program will be found very quickly. After you click BlueStacks App Player in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding BlueStacks App Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BlueStacks App Player.
8. After uninstalling BlueStacks App Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong BlueStacks App Player which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BlueStacks App Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove BlueStacks App Player supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-06 11:36:20.503