BlueStacks App Player
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall BlueStacks App Player for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall BlueStacks App Player from your systemBlueStack Systems, Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on BlueStack Systems, Inc.. BlueStacks App Player is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\BlueStacks folder, subject to the user's decision. You can remove BlueStacks App Player by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\BlueStacks\BlueStacksUninstaller.exe -tmp. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 637.51 KB (652808 bytes) on disk and is titled HD-Player.exe.
The following executables are installed along with BlueStacks App Player. They take about 42.92 MB (45008718
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7zr.exe (722.50 KB)
- BlueStacksUninstaller.exe (399.51 KB)
- BstkSVC.exe (4.54 MB)
- BstkVMMgr.exe (1,016.37 KB)
- DiskCompactionTool.exe (384.01 KB)
- HD-Aapt.exe (15.76 MB)
- HD-Adb.exe (12.10 MB)
- HD-Agent.exe (500.01 KB)
- HD-ApkHandler.exe (371.01 KB)
- HD-CheckCpu.exe (133.20 KB)
- HD-ComRegistrar.exe (26.01 KB)
- HD-ConfigHttpProxy.exe (364.51 KB)
- HD-DataManager.exe (757.51 KB)
- HD-ForceGPU.exe (713.70 KB)
- HD-GLCheck.exe (558.97 KB)
- HD-GuestCommandRunner.exe (360.51 KB)
- HD-LogCollector.exe (453.51 KB)
- HD-MultiInstanceManager.exe (459.51 KB)
- HD-Player.exe (637.51 KB)
- HD-png2ico.exe (159.00 KB)
- HD-Quit.exe (360.01 KB)
- HD-QuitMultiInstall.exe (367.51 KB)
- HD-RunApp.exe (366.01 KB)
- HD-ServiceInstaller.exe (541.51 KB)
- HD-SslCertificateTool.exe (371.51 KB)
- HD-VmManager.exe (391.01 KB)
- HD-XapkHandler.exe (368.51 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1683
of BlueStacks App Player. You can find below info on other versions of BlueStacks App Player:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Registry keys:
BlueStacks App Player is a program marketed by the software company BlueStack Systems, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall BlueStacks App Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove BlueStacks App Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find BlueStacks App Player or simply click the Search field and type in "BlueStacks App Player". If it exists on your system the BlueStacks App Player application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select BlueStacks App Player in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding BlueStacks App Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BlueStacks App Player.
8. After removing BlueStacks App Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of BlueStacks App Player which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BlueStacks App Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove BlueStacks App Player in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 09:35:11.477