BlueStacks App Player
BlueStacks App Player is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall BlueStacks App Player from your computerBlueStack Systems, Inc.
. More information about BlueStack Systems, Inc. can be found here
. BlueStacks App Player is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueStacks folder, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueStacks\HD-RuntimeUninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall BlueStacks App Player. The application's main executable file occupies 651.71 KB (667352 bytes) on disk and is called HD-StartLauncher.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with BlueStacks App Player. They take about 13.45 MB (14100704
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- HD-Adb.exe (800.00 KB)
- HD-Agent.exe (843.71 KB)
- HD-ApkHandler.exe (687.71 KB)
- HD-BlockDevice.exe (254.71 KB)
- HD-CreateSymlink.exe (375.71 KB)
- HD-Frontend.exe (979.71 KB)
- HD-GLCheck.exe (794.21 KB)
- HD-GuestCommandRunner.exe (783.71 KB)
- HD-LogCollector.exe (687.71 KB)
- HD-LogRotator.exe (651.71 KB)
- HD-LogRotatorService.exe (379.71 KB)
- HD-Network.exe (369.21 KB)
- HD-OptiPng.exe (96.50 KB)
- HD-png2ico.exe (159.00 KB)
- HD-Quit.exe (651.71 KB)
- HD-Restart.exe (671.71 KB)
- HD-RunApp.exe (671.71 KB)
- HD-RuntimeUninstaller.exe (651.71 KB)
- HD-Service.exe (423.71 KB)
- HD-SharedFolder.exe (358.21 KB)
- HD-StartLauncher.exe (651.71 KB)
- HD-TileCreator.exe (767.71 KB)
- HD-unzip.exe (212.50 KB)
- HD-UpdaterService.exe (779.71 KB)
- HD-zip.exe (66.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.9.20.5213
of BlueStacks App Player. Click on the links below for other BlueStacks App Player versions:
...click to view all...
BlueStacks App Player has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below are left behind on your disk by BlueStacks App Player when you uninstall it:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
BlueStacks App Player is a program offered by the software company BlueStack Systems, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to remove BlueStacks App Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall BlueStacks App Player from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate BlueStacks App Player or simply activate the Search field and type in "BlueStacks App Player". The BlueStacks App Player app will be found very quickly. When you select BlueStacks App Player in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding BlueStacks App Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BlueStacks App Player.
8. After uninstalling BlueStacks App Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of BlueStacks App Player that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BlueStacks App Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove BlueStacks App Player supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 13:43:36.590