BlueStacks App Player
BlueStacks App Player is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall BlueStacks App Player from your computerBlueStack Systems, Inc.
. Open here
where you can get more info on BlueStack Systems, Inc.. Usually the BlueStacks App Player program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueStacks folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueStacks\HD-RuntimeUninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall BlueStacks App Player. HD-StartLauncher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 643.71 KB (659160 bytes) on disk.
BlueStacks App Player contains of the executables below. They take 13.19 MB (13833440
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- HD-Adb.exe (800.00 KB)
- HD-Agent.exe (823.71 KB)
- HD-ApkHandler.exe (675.71 KB)
- HD-BlockDevice.exe (254.71 KB)
- HD-CreateSymlink.exe (375.71 KB)
- HD-Frontend.exe (939.71 KB)
- HD-GLCheck.exe (737.21 KB)
- HD-GuestCommandRunner.exe (775.71 KB)
- HD-LogCollector.exe (675.71 KB)
- HD-LogRotator.exe (643.71 KB)
- HD-LogRotatorService.exe (379.71 KB)
- HD-Network.exe (369.21 KB)
- HD-OptiPng.exe (96.50 KB)
- HD-png2ico.exe (159.00 KB)
- HD-Quit.exe (643.71 KB)
- HD-Restart.exe (647.71 KB)
- HD-RunApp.exe (663.71 KB)
- HD-RuntimeUninstaller.exe (643.71 KB)
- HD-Service.exe (399.71 KB)
- HD-SharedFolder.exe (358.21 KB)
- HD-StartLauncher.exe (643.71 KB)
- HD-TileCreator.exe (759.71 KB)
- HD-unzip.exe (212.50 KB)
- HD-UpdaterService.exe (763.71 KB)
- HD-zip.exe (66.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.9.4.4078
of BlueStacks App Player. You can find below info on other releases of BlueStacks App Player:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall BlueStacks App Player.Folders that were left behind:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove BlueStacks App Player:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
BlueStacks App Player is an application by the software company BlueStack Systems, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall BlueStacks App Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete BlueStacks App Player from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate BlueStacks App Player or simply click the Search field and type in "BlueStacks App Player". If it exists on your system the BlueStacks App Player program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select BlueStacks App Player in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about BlueStacks App Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BlueStacks App Player.
8. After uninstalling BlueStacks App Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong BlueStacks App Player which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BlueStacks App Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove BlueStacks App Player in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:01:03.270