BlueStacks App Player
BlueStacks App Player is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall BlueStacks App Player from your PCBlueStack Systems, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on BlueStack Systems, Inc.. Usually the BlueStacks App Player program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bluestacks directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Bluestacks\BluestacksUninstaller.exe :tmp is the full command line if you want to remove BlueStacks App Player. BlueStacks App Player's primary file takes around 5.53 MB (5798576 bytes) and is named Bluestacks.exe.
BlueStacks App Player installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 30.90 MB (32404616
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Bluestacks.exe (5.53 MB)
- BlueStacksTV.exe (2.36 MB)
- BlueStacksUninstaller.exe (967.52 KB)
- BstkSVC.exe (3.90 MB)
- BstkVMMgr.exe (1.14 MB)
- HD-Adb.exe (987.50 KB)
- HD-Agent.exe (1.62 MB)
- HD-ApkHandler.exe (847.52 KB)
- HD-BlockDevice.exe (294.52 KB)
- HD-BlockDeviceTool.exe (177.52 KB)
- HD-ConfigHttpProxy.exe (467.52 KB)
- HD-CreateSymlink.exe (455.52 KB)
- HD-DataManager.exe (851.52 KB)
- HD-DeviceCaps.exe (467.52 KB)
- HD-Frontend.exe (372.13 KB)
- HD-GLCheck.exe (833.02 KB)
- HD-GuestCommandRunner.exe (903.52 KB)
- HD-logCollector.exe (875.52 KB)
- HD-LogRotator.exe (827.52 KB)
- HD-LogRotatorService.exe (459.52 KB)
- HD-Network.exe (395.52 KB)
- HD-Plus-Service.exe (499.52 KB)
- HD-Plus-Tool-Native.exe (96.52 KB)
- HD-png2ico.exe (159.00 KB)
- HD-Quit.exe (827.52 KB)
- HD-QuitMultiInstance.exe (831.52 KB)
- HD-Restart.exe (831.52 KB)
- HD-RunApp.exe (843.52 KB)
- HD-Service.exe (475.52 KB)
- HD-SharedFolder.exe (388.52 KB)
- HD-SslCertificateTool.exe (471.52 KB)
- HD-unzip.exe (212.50 KB)
- HD-Updater.exe (859.52 KB)
- HD-zip.exe (66.50 KB)
The current web page applies to BlueStacks App Player version 22.214.171.12432
only. You can find below info on other versions of BlueStacks App Player:
...click to view all...
BlueStacks App Player has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Many times the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
BlueStacks App Player is a program marketed by BlueStack Systems, Inc.. Some computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to remove BlueStacks App Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete BlueStacks App Player from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find BlueStacks App Player or simply click the Search field and type in "BlueStacks App Player". If it exists on your system the BlueStacks App Player program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click BlueStacks App Player in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding BlueStacks App Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BlueStacks App Player.
8. After uninstalling BlueStacks App Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong BlueStacks App Player which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BlueStacks App Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove BlueStacks App Player supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 17:30:08.490