This web page is about AVG CloudCare for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall AVG CloudCare from your systemAVG Technologies
. More information about AVG Technologies can be seen here
. AVG CloudCare is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\CloudCare directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing AVG CloudCare is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\CloudCare\Setup.exe -u. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 116.27 KB (119064 bytes) on disk and is named AvgTrayApp.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside AVG CloudCare. They take about 159.30 MB (167039224
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvgApiWrapper.exe (156.77 KB)
- AvgTrayApp.exe (116.27 KB)
- AvgUpgrade.exe (59.77 KB)
- avg_cci_x64_all_5961p1_237.exe (156.45 MB)
- ContentFilter.exe (66.77 KB)
- Inst32.exe (69.77 KB)
- Inst64.exe (164.27 KB)
- Setup.exe (250.77 KB)
- SetupAv.exe (50.27 KB)
- SetupFilter.exe (65.27 KB)
- XmppAuth.exe (298.27 KB)
- AvgRemote.exe (52.86 KB)
- hookldr.exe (103.37 KB)
- raserver.exe (1.34 MB)
- Setup.exe (98.86 KB)
The current page applies to AVG CloudCare version 3.3.8
only. You can find below info on other releases of AVG CloudCare:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall AVG CloudCare you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall AVG CloudCare from your computer:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\CloudCare
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AVG CloudCare
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\CloudCare\AppRemover_Log.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\CloudCare\Auth.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\CloudCare\AvgApiWrapper.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\CloudCare\AvgRemote\AvgRemote.exe
Additional values that you should clean:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AVG CloudCare\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AVG CloudCare\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AVG CloudCare\UninstallString
AVG CloudCare is an application offered by AVG Technologies. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall AVG CloudCare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove AVG CloudCare with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AVG CloudCare or simply activate the Search field and type in "AVG CloudCare". If it exists on your system the AVG CloudCare program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AVG CloudCare in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AVG CloudCare, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AVG CloudCare.
8. After uninstalling AVG CloudCare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AVG CloudCare which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AVG CloudCare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AVG CloudCare by AVG Technologies from your PC, nor are we saying that AVG CloudCare by AVG Technologies is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AVG CloudCare supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-29 18:59:07.267