AVG CloudCare is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall AVG CloudCare from your computerAVG Technologies
. Further information on AVG Technologies can be found here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\CloudCare directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall AVG CloudCare by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\CloudCare\Setup.exe -u. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. AvgTrayApp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 105.77 KB (108312 bytes) on disk.
AVG CloudCare installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.81 MB (2948312
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvgApiWrapper.exe (148.27 KB)
- AvgTrayApp.exe (105.77 KB)
- AvgUpgrade.exe (76.77 KB)
- ContentFilter.exe (65.27 KB)
- Inst32.exe (68.77 KB)
- Inst64.exe (163.27 KB)
- Setup.exe (225.77 KB)
- SetupAv.exe (53.77 KB)
- SetupFilter.exe (64.77 KB)
- XmppAuth.exe (278.77 KB)
- AvgRemote.exe (53.47 KB)
- hookldr.exe (103.37 KB)
- raserver.exe (1.34 MB)
- Setup.exe (99.97 KB)
This data is about AVG CloudCare version 3.2.1
only. Click on the links below for other AVG CloudCare versions:
...click to view all...
AVG CloudCare is a program marketed by AVG Technologies. Some users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to uninstall AVG CloudCare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete AVG CloudCare with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AVG CloudCare or simply click the Search field and type in "AVG CloudCare". If it is installed on your PC the AVG CloudCare app will be found very quickly. When you click AVG CloudCare in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding AVG CloudCare, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AVG CloudCare.
8. After removing AVG CloudCare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AVG CloudCare which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AVG CloudCare with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AVG CloudCare by AVG Technologies from your PC, we are not saying that AVG CloudCare by AVG Technologies is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AVG CloudCare supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-11 16:04:29.663