AVG CloudCare is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall AVG CloudCare from your PCAVG Technologies
. Check out here
where you can find out more on AVG Technologies. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\CloudCare directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. AVG CloudCare's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\CloudCare\Setup.exe -u. The application's main executable file is titled AvgTrayApp.exe and occupies 105.77 KB (108312 bytes).
AVG CloudCare contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.82 MB (2954248
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvgApiWrapper.exe (149.27 KB)
- AvgTrayApp.exe (105.77 KB)
- AvgUpgrade.exe (76.77 KB)
- ContentFilter.exe (65.27 KB)
- Inst32.exe (68.77 KB)
- Inst64.exe (163.27 KB)
- Setup.exe (230.77 KB)
- SetupAv.exe (53.77 KB)
- SetupFilter.exe (64.77 KB)
- XmppAuth.exe (279.27 KB)
- AvgRemote.exe (53.47 KB)
- hookldr.exe (103.37 KB)
- raserver.exe (1.34 MB)
- Setup.exe (99.97 KB)
This info is about AVG CloudCare version 3.2.3
only. Click on the links below for other AVG CloudCare versions:
...click to view all...
AVG CloudCare is an application offered by the software company AVG Technologies. Some computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to erase AVG CloudCare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase AVG CloudCare from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AVG CloudCare or simply activate the Search field and type in "AVG CloudCare". If it is installed on your PC the AVG CloudCare application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AVG CloudCare in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AVG CloudCare, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AVG CloudCare.
8. After uninstalling AVG CloudCare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AVG CloudCare that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AVG CloudCare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AVG CloudCare by AVG Technologies from your computer, we are not saying that AVG CloudCare by AVG Technologies is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AVG CloudCare supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 04:53:16.050